Photobucket
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 22, 2010

How on earth...

Kaylee is 6 months old! How on earth did that happen so fast? I feel like it was just yesterday I met this gorgeous little monkey!
She has recently become very fond of a wooden spoon that my mom let her play with. She takes it everywhere. I told Chris we spend a ton of money on toys and she wants a wooden spoon. Ha ha go figure.
She is also sitting! (WOOOHOOO!!) I am still too scared to leave her without me spotting but she isn't falling over as much as she used to. Where did my little new born baby go? 
To mark her half birthday I decided to post a vintage Kaylee picture. This was her first time in a car seat. I forget how tiny she really was. I still question if this car seat was even safe for a baby so little.

No comments:

Post a Comment