Photobucket
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 28, 2009

3 months already!


How fast these three months have gone by! Kaylee turned 3 months old on the 22nd of December. We also celebrated our first Christmas with our monkey. She wore the cutest Christmas dress. It was gold and black. She looked like a little doll. She got a ton of clothes (which is awesome!) some blocks a glow worm and a soothe and glow sea horse (score! add to the list of favorite things!) My Grandpa & Sadie gave her a toy that she lays under and she grabs for the little dangling toys under it and when she gets one it plays music. She loves it! Mommy and daddy got her a mobile & a baby carrier. I never really decorate for Christmas. Just a the tree goes up but I suddenly want to decorate the whole house for her next year. I bought some stuff on clearance the day after Christmas and Chris told me I was crazy cause I wanted to put it all up that day. Ha ha he was right.
Chris and I went out without her for the first time as well. We left her with Grandma Liz and went out bowling with some friends. After bowling, we went back to their house to play Rock Band. Next thing I knew Chris said it was 1:00AM. I freaked and felt horrible! All I could think was we had to go get her and take her out at that hour and what kind of mom has her three month old out at 1:00AM! I got to my moms and she had just woke up and my mom was feeding her. I apologized profusely to my mom and she told me not to worry about it. She said I wasn't a bad mom and she would have called if she was having trouble or wanted us to go get her. It made me feel better but I felt strange leaving her. I am sure that is something I will get over.

No comments:

Post a Comment